PS Series Sideloading Diesel & LPG
PS Series - Sideloading Forklift (standard models)
Sideloader Technical Specifications (standard)
- Capacity 26450 lbs (12,000 kg)
- Fork Lengths 55.1" / 59" / 63" / 71" / 78.7"
- Load Center Ratings 27.5" / 29.5" / 31.5" / 35.5" / 39.4"
- Turbo diesel engine (option for LPG)
- 1106D-E66TA Turbo 95 kW / 2200 rpm
- LPG GM IMPCO 4.3 l
- 12.00 x 20 tires pneumatic tires
- Tilt chassis
- Special steel profiles for the mast and traverse guides.
- Mast rollers and guides are high resistance bearings.
- Power steering (servo assisted) front steering wheels.
- Differntial system on the rear axle.
- Complete road lighting package.
- Transmission Hydrodynamic DANA-CLARK 20000
- Hydrodynamic "Power Shift" traction with 3 speeds forward and 3 speeds reverse - speeds up to 15.5 mph (25 Km/h). The hydrodymanic traction is recommended over the hydrostatic system when operating a high number of duty cycles and hourly useage under extreme conditions.
For Series Description click Model Overview
a Brochure to learn
more about the
products and options.
will help you find
a PMH dealer nearest you.