PS Series Sideloading Diesel & LPG
PS Series - Sideloading Forklift (standard models)
Sideloader Technical Specifications (standard)
- Heavier capacities up to 100,000 lbs available
- Capacity 55100 lbs (25,000 kg)
- Fork Lengths 59" / 63" / 71" / 78.7" / 98.4"
- Load Center Ratings 29.5" / 31.5" / 35.5" / 39.4" / 49.2"
- Turbo diesel engine (option for LPG)
- 1106D-E66TA Turbo 151 kW / 2200 rpm
- LPG GM IMPCO 4.3 l
- 16.00 x 25 tires pneumatic tires
- Tilt chassis
- Special steel profiles for the mast and traverse guides.
- Mast rollers and guides are high resistance bearings.
- Power steering (servo assisted) front steering wheels.
- Hydraulic mono cyclinder enables precision steering
- Rear axle with double reduction group and high resistance special steel half shafts that provide maiximum torque to the wheels.
- Separate service brake circuits on the front and rear axles with brake pedal control.
- Hydraulic service brake with servo assisted disc brakes on the front wheels and oil bath servo assisted disc brakes on the rear.
- Dust protection filter for hydraulic system.
- Reinforced special steel profiles protect the cabin and motor compartment from the load.
- Two tuck-away hydraulic stabilizers for loading - all capacities given without the use of stabilizers.
- Complete road lighting package.
- Transmission Hydrodynamic DANA-CLARK 32000
- Hydrodynamic "Power Shift" traction with 3 speeds forward and 3 speeds reverse - speeds up to 15.5 mph (25 Km/h). The hydrodymanic traction is recommended over the hydrostatic system when operating a high number of duty cycles and hourly useage under extreme conditions.
For Series Description click Model Overview
a Brochure to learn
more about the
products and options.
will help you find
a PMH dealer nearest you.